Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Florida Government Online has a great listing of resources about agriculture in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information available from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, are interested in organic and sustainable agriculture, or want to help your children learn more about agriculture, we can help.
Our extensive section of Florida agricultural resources allows you to find out nearly every resource available relating to agriculture in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for information about rabbit farming, or more information about food and meat inspection, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Agricultural Law Enforcement, Office of - The Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement is dedicated to protecting Florida's agriculture and its consumers through professional law enforcement.
- Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services works with farmers, operates the state's consumer hotline, inspects scales and gasoline pumps, and manages public lands.
- Agriculture, Regulation of - This site offers information on licensing, permits, and registrations.
- Animal Industry/Livestock and Domestic Animals - Learn about animal health regulations and protecting the state from animal pests and diseases.
- Aquaculture - This web site offers an introduction to the world of Florida aquaculture.
- Dairy Inspection and Compliance Monitoring - The Division of Dairy Industry insures that dairy products purchased by Florida consumers are wholesome, produced under sanitary conditions, and correctly labeled.
- Farm Labor - The Farm Labor Program processes and issues certificates of registration to farm labor contractors (FLC) who engage in farm labor contracting activities in the State.
- Farmers' Markets - View a list of Farmers Markets in Florida.
- Feed, Seed and Fertilizer - The Bureau of Feed, Seed and Fertilizer Laboratories performs analyses on regulatory samples submitted by inspectors throughout the state.
- Food and Meat Inspection - Read about food inspection and related regulatory actions associated with food safety and sanitation, consumer protection and food grading programs.
- Fruit and Vegetables, Division of - The Division of Fruit and Vegetables administers rules that regulate standards, grades and marketing orders for various fruit and vegetable commodities to include citrus, limes, avocados, peanuts and tomatoes.
- Kids' Agriculture Corner - Kids can learn about agriculture through a variety of fun activities.
- Organic and Sustainable Agriculture - Florida Certified Organic Growers & Consumers is a non-profit organization which provides an Organic Certification Program.
- Pest Alert - View a list of pest alerts for insects and diseases that have recently arrived in Florida or may possibly arrive soon.
- Plant Inspection - The Division of Plant Industry is the regulatory agency responsible for the implementation of laws, rules, regulations, and various programs pertaining to plants and plant pests.
- Publications - Order publications from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services about agriculture, consumer issues, and cookbooks and recipes.
- Rabbit Farming - Rabbits are raised for meat, research, breeding, stock, and youth programs, such as 4-H and FFA.