Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Florida government has many departments and branches designed to serve both residents and visitors to the best of their ability. Whether you're looking to renew your Florida driver's license at a local Florida DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) branch or you need to contact someone in the Florida Department Of Corrections, our Florida government section will point you in the right direction.
Our list of governmental resources will help you learn more about the Florida court system, or help you find out what to do when you have jury duty. Let Florida Government Online help you find the governmental resources in Florida you need quickly and easily.
- Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco, Regulation of - Learn about licensing, auditing and enforcement at the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.
- Archives - The Florida State Archives is the central repository for the archives of Florida's state government.
- Auditor General - Access the website of the Florida Auditor General.
- Budget, Florida State Government - Learn about Florida's e-Budget, including education, public safety, agriculture, and the environment.
- Cabinet - Learn about the boards, commissions, departments, and function of the Florida cabinet.
- Capitol Tour - Take an online tour of the capitol complex in Tallahassee.
- City Government - View a list of Florida city governments.
- Constitution - Read the Florida Constitution.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Elected Officials - Learn how to contact your elected officials.
- First Lady - View the website of the First Lady of Florida.
- Florida House on Capitol Hill - Florida House, our embassy in Washington, D.C. since its opening in 1973, provides gracious, unparalleled hospitality to all Floridians who come to our capital.
- Florida League of Cities, Inc. - The aim of the Florida League of Cities is to promote local self-government and serve the needs of the municipal governments in Florida.
- Florida Monitor - The Florida Monitor is a service of the Florida Legislature's Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability.
- Florida State House of Representatives, Contact Information - Find your legislators by zip code, contact your supervisor of elections, or find links to Representatives' home pages and to district maps.
- Florida State Senate, Contact Information - Find your legislators by zip code, contact your supervisor of elections, or find links to Senators' home pages and to district maps.
- Government - Read an introduction to Florida government.
- Government Documents - Access Florida State Government Documents online.
- Governor and Lt. Governor - Learn more about Florida's Governor and Lt. Governor.
- Governor's Mansion - View resources and announcements or schedule a tour.
- Governor, Office of - Read the Florida Governor's mission statement, press releases, and recent news, or sign up for an e-newsletter.
- House of Representatives - Find out what is happening in the Florida House and the Florida Legislature, including instant access to filed bills, bill analyses and amendments.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Kid's Online Sunshine - Kids can take a capitol tour, learn fun facts, and play games and puzzles.
- Kid's Page - Kids can learn about state symbols, Florida history, Seminole history, the capitol, and Florida governors.
- Legislative Library - The Legislative Library provides priority information and research services to the members and staff of the Florida Legislature, serves the information needs of other state departments and agencies and assists the general public with legislative research.
- Legislature, Florida - Learn about the House and Senate, Statutes, Constitution, and Laws of Florida, and Legislative and Executive Branch Lobbyists.
- Libraries - Find links to a variety of libraries, including the Legislative Library, Florida Library Jobline, and Library of Congress.
- Lobbyists - View a directory of registered legislative lobbyists.
- Management Services, Department of - The primary responsibility of the Department is to efficiently manage the business costs associated with running the government of Florida so that more resources can be focused on those areas where they are needed most.
- Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability, Office of - OPPAGA examines agencies and programs to improve services and cut costs when directed by state law, the presiding officers, or the Joint Legislative Auditing Committee.
- Secretary of State - Learn about the current Secretary of State.
- Senate - Learn about the recent activities of the Florida Senate, read Florida Statutes and the Constitution, or look up lobbyist information.
- State, Florida Department of - Search the site for press releases, public announcements, elections online, corporations online, and starting a business.
- Sunshine Law - To assist the public and governmental agencies in understanding the requirements and exemptions to the open government laws of Florida, the Office of the Attorney General compiles a comprehensive guide known as the Government-in-the-Sunshine manual.
- Technology, Cities and Counties - This site is specially designed to connect you with IT services, products and information for Florida local governments.
- Transportation Commission - The mission of the Florida Transportation Commission is to provide leadership in meeting Florida's transportation needs through policy guidance on issues of statewide importance and maintaining public accountability for the Department of Transportation.
- U.S. Government - View a variety of federal government resources.