Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Finance, Financial Assistance, and Budgeting
Florida Government Online offers a great listing of resources for finance, financial assistance, and budgeting in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information about how banks are regulated, are looking for temporary cash assistance, or want to get more information about taxes, we can help.
Our extensive selection of finance, financial assistance, and budgeting resources allows you to find out about many financial resources in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for information about gasoline prices or how to pay a traffic ticket, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Abandoned Property - To find out if the state is holding unclaimed funds that belong to you, click the link on this site.
- Accountants, Regulation of - The Department of Business and Professional Regulation - Division of Certified Public Accounting provides information for consumers and for prospective and current CPAs.
- Bank/Financial Institution Regulation - Read about regulated industries such as commercial banks, credit unions, and savings and loans.
- Banking and Finance - Conduct a search for an insurance agent, read about hurricane preparedness, or report financial fraud.
- Bankruptcy Courts - View web site listings for Florida bankruptcy courts.
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Drug Prices - This website was developed by Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers find the lowest price in their area for their prescription drugs.
- Economic Self Sufficiency - ACCESS Florida provides assistance to low income families through the Food Stamp, Medicaid and Temporary Cash Assistance Programs.
- Financial Aid Calculators - FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- Financial Regulation, Office of - The Office of Financial Regulation is dedicated to safeguarding the private financial interests of the public by licensing, chartering, examining and regulating financial institutions and financial service companies in the State of Florida.
- Financial Services, Florida Department of - Request assistance, review publications, or learn about career opportunities with the Department.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Gambling, Compulsive - The Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling (FCCG) provides information and support services for problem gamblers, their families, employers and others.
- Gasoline Prices - Conduct a survey of Florida gas prices, learn how gas prices are calculated, and learn the top ten ways to save at the pump.
- Grants, Federal - Grants.gov allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Life Insurance and Annuities - This guide is designed to point out the differences between life insurance and annuities as investments, and how to find the plan that is right for you.
- Lottery - View winning numbers and read about current games and recent lottery news.
- Pari-Mutuel Wagering, Regulation of - The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering regulates thoroughbred racing, harness racing, greyhound racing, jai alai and cardrooms located at pari-mutuel facilities.
- Revenue, Department of - View information concerning business, government, property, child support, the law and taxes.
- Securities and Finance Licensing Records - Download licensing records, legal opinions, or a list of credit counselors.
- Tax Collector - Get contact information for your local tax collector.
- Tax Forms - Order current year tax forms.
- Tax Information Publications - Find Tax Information Publications for your reference and information.
- Tax Laws - Find information about a variety of Florida taxes.
- Tax Liability, Voluntary Disclosure - Voluntary disclosure is the process of reporting previously unpaid tax liabilities for any tax administered by the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Tax, County - Learn how the Discretionary Sales Surtax applies to transactions subject to sales and use tax, including sales of motor vehicles, mobile homes, boats, and airplanes.
- Tax, Intangible Personal Property - Florida's intangible personal property tax is an annual tax based on the current market value, as of January 1, of intangible personal property owned, managed, or controlled by Florida residents or persons doing business in Florida.
- Taxpayer Rights - The Florida Taxpayer's Bill of Rights provides protection for taxpayers' privacy and property during their interactions with Department of Revenue employees.
- TaxWatch, Florida - The aim of Florida TaxWatch is to improve taxpayer value, citizen understanding and government accountability.
- Traffic Ticket Payment - Use this site to pay your traffic ticket online.
- Tuition, Prepaid - Learn more about the Florida Prepaid College Program.
- Unemployment - Unemployment insurance provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.
- Workers Compensation - Read frequently asked questions, publications, and statistics.