Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Florida Government Online offers an extensive listing of medical care resources in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information from the Agency for Health Care Administration, are interested in finding your local county health department, or want to learn more about hospice care, we can help.
Our large selection of Florida medical care resources allows you to find out about many resources for medical care in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for information about substance abuse or KidCare, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Complaints and Information - The Agency for Health Care Administration provides a toll-free telephone system for consumers to call in order to file complaints, receive publications, information and referral numbers.
- Health Care Provider Information - Search for licensed health care providers.
- Health Care Risk Management - The State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration, administers serious patient injury reporting, tracking, trending and problem resolution programs in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health Facility Provider Locator - The Locator allows you to find health care facilities or providers, including addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, ownership, quality comparison tools, and more.
- Hospice - Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. will strive to assure excellence and expand access to hospice care, and to advocate for the needs of those in the final phases of life.
- KidCare - Florida Kidcare is state health insurance for uninsured children under age 19.
- Laboratory Services - The Bureau of Laboratories provides diagnostic screening, monitoring, reference, emergency and research public health laboratory services to county health departments and other official agencies, physicians, hospitals and private laboratories.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance - Use this guide to evaluate your health care insurance needs.
- Mental Health Counseling - Look up a practitioner and learn how to report unlicensed activity.
- Optometry - Find out whether or not your optometrist is licensed, report unlicensed activity, and report complications due to contact lenses dispensed without a valid prescription.
- Substance Abuse - This program offers a comprehensive system of prevention, emergency/detoxification, and treatment services for individuals and families at risk of or affected by substance abuse; to promote their safety, well-being, and self-sufficiency.