Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Housing and Community Development, Division of
- Aging, Florida Association of Area Agencies on - This association meets on a regular basis to share data, plan advocacy activities, and design coordinated aging programs.
- Assisted Living Facilities - Learn who can reside in an Assisted Living Facility, what funding services or programs are available, and about licensing for ALFs.
- Building Codes - Gain access to public and secured electronic information associated with the Florida Building Code.
- Community Affairs, Department of - Learn about community planning, building codes, and disaster recovery.
- Construction, Licensing of - Read about board meetings, licensing, and worker's compensation.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Energy Assistance Program - The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program provides grants to local governments and non-profit agencies to assist eligible low-income households in meeting the costs of home heating and cooling.
- Homestead Exemption - Learn when to file for homestead exemption and about other exemptions for which you may qualify.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Housing, Financing for - Find resources to help make housing affordable.
- Land Sales Practices Act - The Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums, and Mobile Homes protects consumers from fraud and abuse in the sale or lease of vacant subdivided lands.
- Land Sales Scams - Protect yourself from land sales scams with advice from the Office of the Attorney General of Florida.
- Landscape Architecture, Board of - Learn about licensing and continuing education requirements for landscape architects in Florida.
- Mobile Home Safety - Find out what you can do if you have problems with a newly purchased mobile home, what local permits are required for set up, and whether Florida dealer warranties apply to out-of-state dealers.
- Mobile Homes, Regulation of - Learn about the Florida Mobile Home Relocation Coporation, get access to links and forms, view frequently asked questions, and find out how to file a complaint about a mobile home.