Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Corrections, Department of/Offender Information Search
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Corrections, Department of/Inmate Release Information Search - Search for released inmates in the state of Florida.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Death Row - View a Death Row Fact Sheet.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Victims' Rights - View a variety of links regarding victims' rights in Florida.
- Wanted Criminals - Conduct a search for wanted criminals.