Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Corrections, Department of/Inmate Release Information Search
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Corrections, Department of/Offender Information Search - Search for inmates in the state prison system.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sexual Offenders and Predators - This database contains public record information on offenders classified as sexual predators and sexual offenders under Florida law because of a conviction for a sex-related crime and/or a specified crime against children.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Victims' Rights - View a variety of links regarding victims' rights in Florida.
- Wanted Criminals - Conduct a search for wanted criminals.