Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Driving Test - Sample driver tests, Pass the DMV Exam Guaranteed.
- Aggressive Drivers - Read a special report on aggressive driving.
- Auto and Motor Vehicle Registration; Tags and Titles (Cars, Boats, Trucks, etc.) - Provides information about registration and renewing motor vehicle registration, including FAQs.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Auto Insurance - Get answers to FAQs about auto insurance, take a defensive driving class, and report possible insurance fraud.
- Auto Record - This site offers instructions about how to find the current or previous owner of a motor vehicle.
- Auto Repair Fraud - Learn how to avoid auto repair fraud and keep your vehicle in good working order.
- Birth Certificate - Order a certified copy of a Florida birth certificate.
- Boat Registration and Titles - Get the facts and view frequently asked questions about boat registration and title requirements in Florida.
- Car Rentals - Read tips on how to avoid paying unwanted rental car charges.
- Car, Buying a New - Read tips about how to protect yourself when purchasing a new vehicle.
- Car/Automobile Registration - Learn how to register your vehicle in Florida.
- Commercial Driver License - Learn about the requirements for a Florida Commercial Driver License.
- Defensive Driving - Enroll in a defensive driving course to improve your driving skills and possibly qualify for an insurance discount.
- Disabled Parking - Get an application form and information for obtaining a Disabled Parking Permit.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- DMV Test Preparation - Find useful information about how to prepare for DMV exams.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Driving School - Sign up for driving school courses online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Driving Under the Influence - View the penalties for driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Fees, Motor Vehicle - Learn about motor vehicle fees that are charged in Florida.
- First Time Driver - Take the alcohol and drug education course required for first-time drivers and review hundreds of test questions to prepare for the Learners Permit exam online.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Gasoline Prices - Conduct a survey of Florida gas prices, learn how gas prices are calculated, and learn the top ten ways to save at the pump.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Motor Vehicles, Florida Department of Highway Safety and - Find resources for driver training and test preparation and the official Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
- Motor Vehicles, Public Information - Find out how to access motor vehicles public records information.
- Motorcycle License - View links for the Florida Rider Training Program, the Motorcycle Handbook online, and Test Preparation for the Motorcycle Permit Exam.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- New Residents, Florida Tax Information for - Find out what qualifies you as a Florida resident and what you should know about your state tax obligations.
- Online Traffic School - Take a traffic school class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Tag, Motor Vehicle - Find out how to purchase or renew your motor vehicle registration.
- Ticket - Find resources for handling your traffic ticket online.
- Traffic Crash Facts - The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles offers the ability to download and reproduce DHSMV information and forms.
- Traffic Homicide Investigations - The Traffic Homicide Investigations Unit was created in 1967 to meet the Florida Highway Patrol's desire to provide a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances resulting in all traffic-related deaths in the State of Florida.
- Traffic Incidents - View traffic incident reports by region; reports are updated every five minutes.
- Traffic Information - This web site is designed to provide statistical traffic information regarding Florida's State Highway System.
- Traffic School - Learn how you can have points from a traffic ticket removed from your license or take the first-time driver course online.
- Traffic Ticket Course - Take the Basic Driver Improvement course to have the points from your ticket removed from your driving record.
- Traffic Ticket Payment - Use this site to pay your traffic ticket online.
- Transportation Information - View traffic warnings and updates and learn about new exit numbers and SunPass.
- Truck Driving School - Learn about CDL requirements and prepare for the written exam and pre-trip inspection.
- Vehicle Leasing - This information will help you compare lease offers and negotiate a lease that best fits your needs, budget, and driving patterns.