Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Emergency Management, Division of
This web site offers information on how to handle Florida hazards such as terrorism, droughts, heat waves, and floods.
- Domestic Security - FDLE is engaged in the coordination of domestic security issues and responses in our state as well as working to foster a positive and functional relationship with federal offices responsible for safeguarding our nation.
- Emergency Management Programs - These programs help to rebuild lives and communities that have been impacted by a major disaster, and to reduce the impact of future disasters through mitigation.
- Emergency Management, County - Locate a county emergency management web site.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- Hazardous Materials - The State Emergency Response Commission implements the federal Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act provisions in Florida and serves as a technical advisor and information clearinghouse for state and federal hazardous materials programs.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Price Gouging - Price gouging following a declared state of emergency is illegal; learn how to protect yourself.
- Terrorism - Learn what to do before, during and after a terrorist incident.