Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Energy Assistance Program
The program can assist customers in paying their home energy expenses. Three categories of assistance exist: home energy assistance, crisis assistance, and weather related or supply shortage emergency assistance. Each category has unique requirements.
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Economic Self Sufficiency - ACCESS Florida provides assistance to low income families through the Food Stamp, Medicaid and Temporary Cash Assistance Programs.
- Housing and Community Development, Division of - Gather information about building codes, disaster recovery, low-income home energy assistance, and weatherization assistance.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.