Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing and Community Development, Division of - Gather information about building codes, disaster recovery, low-income home energy assistance, and weatherization assistance.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Land Protection - Learn how private landowners can protect cultural resources in their ownership.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Moving, Household Intrastate - Learn how to choose a mover and how to make the move as safe and inexpensive as possible.
- New Residents, Florida Tax Information for - Find out what qualifies you as a Florida resident and what you should know about your state tax obligations.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Tax Collector - Get contact information for your local tax collector.
- Tax Information - Read Florida state tax information for new residents.
- Tax, Property - Get information about Florida property taxes.