Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The vision of Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. is that Florida will be the model state for assuring that every person will be afforded grace, dignity and comfort in the final phases of life.
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Disabilities - The Florida Developmental Disabilities Council encourages and advocates opportunities for persons with developmental disabilities and their families, to enhance their quality of life within their communities.
- Disabled Parking - Get an application form and information for obtaining a Disabled Parking Permit.
- Diseases and Conditions - View a listing of disease topics and find information for each topic online.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Advance Directives - Exercise your right to decide and make your wishes known.
- Health Care Provider Information - Search for licensed health care providers.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Healthy Communities, Healthy People - Healthy Communities, Healthy People is a comprehensive and community-based health promotion and wellness initiative designed to reduce major behavioral risk factors associated with chronic diseases.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- HIPAA - The Department of Health has implemented HIPAA privacy practices, which provide individuals who receive care from the agency with certain rights.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Home Care - The Home Care Unit licenses and registers agencies that provide services and equipment to people in their home or place of residence.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Nursing Home Guide - Learn how to select a nursing home, learn about alternatives to nursing homes, or conduct a search for nursing home locations.
- Ombudsman Program, Long-Term Care - Learn about a volunteer-based organization seeking to improve the quality of life of frail, vulnerable elders who live in long-term care settings, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities and adult family care homes.