Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Alligators - Learn about the American Alligator in Florida.
- Birds - Earn a birding certificate or learn about Florida's birding trail.
- Boat Ramps - View a map of boat ramps in Florida.
- Camping - View a list of Florida campgrounds.
- Diving - See Florida in a brand new way when you strap on a mask and fins and glide to new depths.
- Endangered Species - Learn about threatened and endangered species in Florida.
- Everglades - Spanning the southern tip of the Florida peninsula and most of Florida Bay, Everglades National Park is the only subtropical preserve in North America.
- Fire and Forest Protection - Check out the latest long-range outlook for wildfire season.
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Learn more about freshwater and saltwater fishing, hunter safety, and manatees.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Fishing License - Purchase your Florida fishing licenses and permits online.
- Guns/Concealed Weapons - Learn more about the concealed weapon or firearm program.
- Hiking - Use the map on this site to find hiking trails in Florida.
- Hunting - Read the hunting handbook, learn about special opportunity and quota hunts, and view hunting forecasts.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Project WILD - Project WILD is an interdisciplinary conservation and environmental education program emphasizing wildlife designed for educators of kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- Recreation, Outdoor - More than 5 million acres of mostly undeveloped land, the largest wildlife management area system in the country, offer remote getaways for outdoor lovers in every corner of the state.
- Sports - View a list of professional sports teams in Florida.
- State Parks - Use this site to keep abreast of all the happenings at Florida State Parks.
- Trails and Greenways - A list of trails in Florida to be explored by canoe, on foot, or on horseback.
- Waterfowl - Here you can learn about Florida's wetlands, resident waterfowl species, and migratory waterfowl that spend only a portion of the year in Florida's vast wetlands.
- Wildlife - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission manages fish and wildlife resources for their long-term well-being and the benefit of people.
- Wildlife Trappers, Nuisance - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) authorizes trappers to take destructive or nuisance wildlife from private property with the consent of the property owner.
- Wildlife Violations - Floridians can report fish and wildlife law violations online.