Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
There are four main sections of the Bureau:
- Florida SHOTS (Immunization Registry)
- The Vaccines For Children Program
- Field Operations
- Medical Issues
- Anthrax - The Florida Department of Health offers information on how to handle the Anthrax threat.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Diseases and Conditions - View a listing of disease topics and find information for each topic online.
- Domestic Security - FDLE is engaged in the coordination of domestic security issues and responses in our state as well as working to foster a positive and functional relationship with federal offices responsible for safeguarding our nation.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Complaints and Information - The Agency for Health Care Administration provides a toll-free telephone system for consumers to call in order to file complaints, receive publications, information and referral numbers.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Care, Quality - Medical Quality Assurance protects health care consumers by licensing qualified health providers, establishing and enforcing health care standards and disseminating appropriate information to consumers and practitioners.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health Facility Provider Locator - The Locator allows you to find health care facilities or providers, including addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, ownership, quality comparison tools, and more.
- Health Statistics - Use a variety of charts and reports to gather information on health statistics in Florida.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Healthy Communities, Healthy People - Healthy Communities, Healthy People is a comprehensive and community-based health promotion and wellness initiative designed to reduce major behavioral risk factors associated with chronic diseases.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Home Care - The Home Care Unit licenses and registers agencies that provide services and equipment to people in their home or place of residence.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Military Affairs, Department of - View the web site of the Florida National Guard.
- Schools - View a list of Florida districts and schools, or view a geographical map of Florida schools.
- Smallpox - Learn about Operation Vaccinate Florida and what you need to know about smallpox.
- Terrorism - Learn what to do before, during and after a terrorist incident.