Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Juvenile Justice, Department of
Vision and Focus: The juvenile justice system must provide strong prevention and early intervention services for at-risk youth and minor offenders. A balanced approach also must supply opportunities for rehabilitation for the more serious juvenile offender.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.