Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Job Listing and Job Search Firms
Job listing companies typically ask you to call a 900 telephone number, costing $10-$18 per call, and provide little, if any, useful information. Job search firms advertise the availability of overseas jobs in classified ads listing an 800 number for you to call for more information. Upon calling the toll free number, a salesperson gives you a sales pitch describing the available jobs, salaries, and benefits.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Government Jobs - View the site for State of Florida employees and those seeking a career in Public Service in Florida State Government.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Jobs - View resources for employment in Florida.
- Labor - Search Florida Statutes or read frequently asked questions about Florida Labor Laws.
- Loans, Advance Fee - Get information to help you decide whether or not to apply for an advance fee loan.
- Minimum Wage - Learn about Florida's Minimum Wage Law.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Moving, Household Intrastate - Learn how to choose a mover and how to make the move as safe and inexpensive as possible.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Unemployment - Unemployment insurance provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of - This Division is a statewide employment resource for businesses and people with disabilities that works to enable individuals with disabilities to obtain and keep employment.
- Welfare Transition Programs - The goal of the Welfare Transition Program in Florida is to emphasize work, self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility, and to enable welfare recipients to move from welfare to work.
- Workforce Innovation, Agency for - Get information for job seekers and business about employment listings and unemployment services.