Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services works with farmers, operates the state's consumer hotline, inspects scales and gasoline pumps, and manages public lands.
- Agriculture, Regulation of - This site offers information on licensing, permits, and registrations.
- Bugs/Entomology - Arthropod identification services are just one of the responsibilities of the Entomology Section of the Division of Plant Industry.
- Entomology and Pest Control, Bureau of - The mission of the Bureau is to protect the health and safety of consumers and environment through effective mosquito control and pest control regulation.
- Kids' Agriculture Corner - Kids can learn about agriculture through a variety of fun activities.
- Mosquito Control - This program administers approximately 2 million dollars in grants and provides technical assistance, certification and training to approximately 300 mosquito control programs throughout the State.
- Pest Control - The Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control has the primary responsibility of protecting Florida citizens and visitors from pestiferous and disease carrying insects, unsafe pest control practices and unscrupulous pest control operators.
- Pesticide Exposure Surveillance - Find out what you need to know about pesticides and your health.
- Plant Inspection - The Division of Plant Industry is the regulatory agency responsible for the implementation of laws, rules, regulations, and various programs pertaining to plants and plant pests.