Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Administrative Hearings, Division of - This organization reviews matters from state agencies and hears appeals concerning agency actions.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Bankruptcy Courts - View web site listings for Florida bankruptcy courts.
- Constitution - Read the Florida Constitution.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- Domestic Violence - View information about safety planning, legal assistance, and domestic violence statistics.
- Driver Handbook - Order a copy of the Florida Driver Handbook or view it online.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Under the Influence - View the penalties for driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Fees, Motor Vehicle - Learn about motor vehicle fees that are charged in Florida.
- Florida State Senate, Contact Information - Find your legislators by zip code, contact your supervisor of elections, or find links to Senators' home pages and to district maps.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- House of Representatives - Find out what is happening in the Florida House and the Florida Legislature, including instant access to filed bills, bill analyses and amendments.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Juvenile Justice, Department of - The mission of the Department is to protect the public by reducing juvenile crime and delinquency in Florida.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Legal Proceedings - View a notification of legal proceedings listing from the Florida Office of Statewide Prosecution.
- Legislative Library - The Legislative Library provides priority information and research services to the members and staff of the Florida Legislature, serves the information needs of other state departments and agencies and assists the general public with legislative research.
- Legislature, Florida - Learn about the House and Senate, Statutes, Constitution, and Laws of Florida, and Legislative and Executive Branch Lobbyists.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Revenue, Department of - View information concerning business, government, property, child support, the law and taxes.
- Smoking, Indoor - Learn about the Florida Clean Indoor Air Act, enacted to protect people from the hazards of second-hand tobacco smoke.
- Statutes - View Florida state statutes.