Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Advance Directives - Exercise your right to decide and make your wishes known.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Care, Quality - Medical Quality Assurance protects health care consumers by licensing qualified health providers, establishing and enforcing health care standards and disseminating appropriate information to consumers and practitioners.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Nursing Home Guide - Learn how to select a nursing home, learn about alternatives to nursing homes, or conduct a search for nursing home locations.
- Organ and Tissue Donation - Transplantation saves lives, but only if you decide to help and let others know.