Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Interstate Exit Numbers
New exit numbers match the numbers on the mile markers along the highway.
- Data and Maps - Download and print geology maps and data, arcview shapefiles and oil and gas data and maps.
- E-Pass - Learn more about the E-Pass electronic toll collection system from the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Highway Mileage - Use this site to calculate the distance between two cities in Florida.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Maps - View and print a variety of state maps.
- Mileage Between Florida Cities - Find intercity distances using the shortest route.
- Moving, Household Intrastate - Learn how to choose a mover and how to make the move as safe and inexpensive as possible.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Rest Areas and Welcome Centers - View a map of Florida rest areas and welcome centers.
- Toll Calculator - Calculate the cost of tolls on Florida's turnpikes.
- Transportation Information - View traffic warnings and updates and learn about new exit numbers and SunPass.
- Turnpike - Learn about Florida's Turnpike, a 450-mile system of limited-access toll highways.
- Weight Enforcement - The primary purpose of the Weight Enforcement program of Motor Carrier Compliance is to protect highway system pavement and structures from excessive damage due to overweight and oversize vehicles.