Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Mobile Homes, Regulation of
Find out which mobile home park concerns the Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums and Mobile Homes has the authority to take action against and the areas in which they do not have statutory authority.
- Auto and Motor Vehicle Registration; Tags and Titles (Cars, Boats, Trucks, etc.) - Provides information about registration and renewing motor vehicle registration, including FAQs.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing and Community Development, Division of - Gather information about building codes, disaster recovery, low-income home energy assistance, and weatherization assistance.
- Land Sales Practices Act - The Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums, and Mobile Homes protects consumers from fraud and abuse in the sale or lease of vacant subdivided lands.
- Licensing, Business - The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) is a $1.5 billion agency regulating one million professionals and businesses across some 200 licensee categories.
- Mobile Home Safety - Find out what you can do if you have problems with a newly purchased mobile home, what local permits are required for set up, and whether Florida dealer warranties apply to out-of-state dealers.
- Tax, County - Learn how the Discretionary Sales Surtax applies to transactions subject to sales and use tax, including sales of motor vehicles, mobile homes, boats, and airplanes.