Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
New Hire Reporting Center
Federal and State law requires employers to report newly hired employees in Florida to the Florida New Hire Reporting Center.
- Business Assistance - The vision of the Florida Small Business Development Center Network is to be recognized, endorsed and funded as Florida's premier source for small business assistance.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- Non-Profit, Registering a - Find contacts for registering a non-profit for tax purposes.
- Tax Forms - Order current year tax forms.
- Tax Information Publications - Find Tax Information Publications for your reference and information.
- Tax Information, Business - Register online for the sales and use tax, solid waste fees and other taxes and fees.
- Tax, Unemployment - Learn about the unemployment compensation process.
- Taxpayer Education Seminars - The Florida Department of Revenue provides free Taxpayer Education seminars that will help you understand your tax responsibilities, how to comply with the Florida Tax Laws and the application of Florida Tax Laws affecting various businesses.