Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Economic Crimes Unit protects consumers by initiating investigations against entities that employ unfair methods of competition or unconscionable, deceptive and unfair practices in any trade or commerce.
- Art Fraud - Use these tips when considering an expensive art purchase.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Economic & Demographic Research, Office of - Learn about conferences, reports, and data related to economic and demographic research.
- Economic and Business Research, Bureau of - The mission of the Bureau is to collect data and conduct research on economic, demographic, and business trends in Florida and to provide information to public and private decision makers in Florida and throughout the nation.
- Financial Services, Florida Department of - Request assistance, review publications, or learn about career opportunities with the Department.
- Game Promotion/Sweepstakes - Learn what you should keep in mind before entering a sweepstakes.
- Gemstone Investment Schemes - Thousands of consumers fall victim each year to gemstone investment schemes; learn how to protect yourself.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Insurance Fraud - This division investigates all types of insurance fraud crimes.
- Invention Promotion Firms - Learn how to locate a legitimate invention promotion firm to assist you in finding a suitable manufacturing company if you have developed a new idea for a product.
- Job Listing and Job Search Firms - Learn how to protect yourself from unscrupulous job listing and job search firms.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Juvenile Justice, Department of - The mission of the Department is to protect the public by reducing juvenile crime and delinquency in Florida.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Victims' Rights - View a variety of links regarding victims' rights in Florida.