Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Organ and Tissue Donation
Each day about 63 people receive an organ transplant, but another 16 people on the waiting list die because not enough organs are available.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Commercial Driver License - Learn about the requirements for a Florida Commercial Driver License.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Living Will - View Living Will information provided by the Florida Bar.
- Motor Vehicles, Florida Department of Highway Safety and - Find resources for driver training and test preparation and the official Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
- Motorcycle License - View links for the Florida Rider Training Program, the Motorcycle Handbook online, and Test Preparation for the Motorcycle Permit Exam.