Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Parole Commission administers the clemency process for the Executive Clemency Board pursuant to the Rules of Executive Clemency.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Death Row - View a Death Row Fact Sheet.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sexual Offenders and Predators - This database contains public record information on offenders classified as sexual predators and sexual offenders under Florida law because of a conviction for a sex-related crime and/or a specified crime against children.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- Wanted Criminals - Conduct a search for wanted criminals.