Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
A business opportunity is an offer to assist a person in starting his or her own business by providing -- either through sales or lease -- products, equipment, supplies or service needed to carry on the business.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Invention Promotion Firms - Learn how to locate a legitimate invention promotion firm to assist you in finding a suitable manufacturing company if you have developed a new idea for a product.
- Leases, State - View a variety of links to databases for government, private and public leases.
- One Florida Initiative - The goal of the One Florida Initiative is to increase opportunity and diversity in the state's universities and in state contracting without using policies that discriminate or that pit one racial group against another.
- Supplier Diversity, Office of - The function of the Office of Supplier Diversity is to improve business and economic opportunities for women-owned and minority-owned businesses in Florida.