Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Aggressive Drivers - Read a special report on aggressive driving.
- Auto and Motor Vehicle Registration; Tags and Titles (Cars, Boats, Trucks, etc.) - Provides information about registration and renewing motor vehicle registration, including FAQs.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Car/Automobile Registration - Learn how to register your vehicle in Florida.
- Clerks of Court - Get a list of Clerks of Court by county.
- Defensive Driving - Enroll in a defensive driving course to improve your driving skills and possibly qualify for an insurance discount.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- DMV Test Preparation - Find useful information about how to prepare for DMV exams.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Driving School - Sign up for driving school courses online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Driving Under the Influence - View the penalties for driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances.
- First Time Driver - Take the alcohol and drug education course required for first-time drivers and review hundreds of test questions to prepare for the Learners Permit exam online.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Insurance Fraud - This division investigates all types of insurance fraud crimes.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Traffic Crash Facts - The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles offers the ability to download and reproduce DHSMV information and forms.
- Traffic Homicide Investigations - The Traffic Homicide Investigations Unit was created in 1967 to meet the Florida Highway Patrol's desire to provide a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances resulting in all traffic-related deaths in the State of Florida.
- Traffic Incidents - View traffic incident reports by region; reports are updated every five minutes.
- Traffic Ticket Course - Take the Basic Driver Improvement course to have the points from your ticket removed from your driving record.