Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Aggressive Drivers - Read a special report on aggressive driving.
- Auto and Motor Vehicle Registration; Tags and Titles (Cars, Boats, Trucks, etc.) - Provides information about registration and renewing motor vehicle registration, including FAQs.
- Background Checks - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement's web site offers instructions about how to obtain criminal history background information.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, Public Records and Online Information - Databases are available 24 hours each day for retrieval of driver and vehicle related data by law enforcement, businesses and interested citizens.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Motorcycle License - View links for the Florida Rider Training Program, the Motorcycle Handbook online, and Test Preparation for the Motorcycle Permit Exam.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Repossession, Automobile - Learn your rights in the event that your vehicle is repossessed.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Tag, Motor Vehicle - Find out how to purchase or renew your motor vehicle registration.
- Traffic Crash Facts - The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles offers the ability to download and reproduce DHSMV information and forms.
- Traffic Incidents - View traffic incident reports by region; reports are updated every five minutes.
- Vehicle Leasing - This information will help you compare lease offers and negotiate a lease that best fits your needs, budget, and driving patterns.