Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Background Checks - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement's web site offers instructions about how to obtain criminal history background information.
- Banking and Finance - Conduct a search for an insurance agent, read about hurricane preparedness, or report financial fraud.
- Bankruptcy Courts - View web site listings for Florida bankruptcy courts.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Economic Self Sufficiency - ACCESS Florida provides assistance to low income families through the Food Stamp, Medicaid and Temporary Cash Assistance Programs.
- Financial Aid - Learn about types of financial assistance available to Florida students.
- Financial Aid Calculators - FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Housing, Financing for - Find resources to help make housing affordable.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Internet Safety - Learn how to keep you and your family safe while using the Internet.
- Loans, Advance Fee - Get information to help you decide whether or not to apply for an advance fee loan.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance - Use this guide to evaluate your health care insurance needs.
- Repossession, Automobile - Learn your rights in the event that your vehicle is repossessed.