Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course
This course may be taken at your convenience, day or night, seven days per week.
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Aging, Florida Association of Area Agencies on - This association meets on a regular basis to share data, plan advocacy activities, and design coordinated aging programs.
- Auto and Motor Vehicle Registration; Tags and Titles (Cars, Boats, Trucks, etc.) - Provides information about registration and renewing motor vehicle registration, including FAQs.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Auto Insurance - Get answers to FAQs about auto insurance, take a defensive driving class, and report possible insurance fraud.
- Auto Record - This site offers instructions about how to find the current or previous owner of a motor vehicle.
- Clerks of Court - Get a list of Clerks of Court by county.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Defensive Driving - Enroll in a defensive driving course to improve your driving skills and possibly qualify for an insurance discount.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- DMV Handbooks - View the driver license, commercial driver license, or motorcycle license handbook online.
- DMV Test Preparation - Find useful information about how to prepare for DMV exams.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver Handbook - Order a copy of the Florida Driver Handbook or view it online.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Driving School - Sign up for driving school courses online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Online Traffic School - Take a traffic school class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Retirement, Division of - This website contains information about state retirement systems in Florida, including the Florida Retirement System, the fourth largest public system in the nation.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Tag, Motor Vehicle - Find out how to purchase or renew your motor vehicle registration.
- Ticket - Find resources for handling your traffic ticket online.
- Traffic Crash Facts - The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles offers the ability to download and reproduce DHSMV information and forms.
- Traffic Incidents - View traffic incident reports by region; reports are updated every five minutes.
- Traffic Information - This web site is designed to provide statistical traffic information regarding Florida's State Highway System.
- Traffic School - Learn how you can have points from a traffic ticket removed from your license or take the first-time driver course online.
- Traffic Ticket Course - Take the Basic Driver Improvement course to have the points from your ticket removed from your driving record.
- Traffic Ticket Payment - Use this site to pay your traffic ticket online.
- Veterans Affairs, Florida Department of - View information about veterans' benefits, homes and education.
- Veterans Service Offices, County - Veteran's assistance is available through a statewide network of county or city Veteran Service Officers.