Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Florida Clean Indoor Air Act (FCIAA) was enacted by the Florida Legislature in 1985.
- Air Quality - Learn about ozone and particle pollution levels in Florida.
- Air Quality, Indoor - Learn about the Florida Clean Indoor Air Act (FCIAA), which was enacted by the Florida Legislature in 1985.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Tobacco Sales Training - This web based training program is designed to teach tobacco retailers about tobacco laws and the consequences of selling tobacco to minors in the state of Florida.