Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
This program also provides support to adult survivors of incest/child abuse.
- Child Abuse - Learn definitions of child abuse and how to report it.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Community-Based Care - The overarching strategy of Community-Based Care is to build partnerships in the community and to significantly impact, in innovative positive ways, the outcomes, quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of services in the community.
- Domestic Violence - View information about safety planning, legal assistance, and domestic violence statistics.
- Healthy Communities, Healthy People - Healthy Communities, Healthy People is a comprehensive and community-based health promotion and wellness initiative designed to reduce major behavioral risk factors associated with chronic diseases.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- Mental Health Counseling - Look up a practitioner and learn how to report unlicensed activity.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.