Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Agricultural Law Enforcement, Office of
The Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement (AgLaw) encompasses a vast spectrum of responsibilities within the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services works with farmers, operates the state's consumer hotline, inspects scales and gasoline pumps, and manages public lands.
- Agriculture, Regulation of - This site offers information on licensing, permits, and registrations.
- Food Safety, Division of - The Division assures the public of a safe food supply through permitting and inspection of food establishments, inspection of food products, and performance of specialized laboratory analyses on a variety of food products sold or produced in the State.
- Fruit and Vegetables, Division of - The Division of Fruit and Vegetables administers rules that regulate standards, grades and marketing orders for various fruit and vegetable commodities to include citrus, limes, avocados, peanuts and tomatoes.
- Invasive Plant Management, Bureau of - The Bureau of Invasive Plant Management is the lead agency in Florida responsible for coordinating and funding two statewide programs controlling invasive aquatic and upland plants on public conservation lands and waterways throughout the state.
- Kids' Agriculture Corner - Kids can learn about agriculture through a variety of fun activities.
- Pest Control - The Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control has the primary responsibility of protecting Florida citizens and visitors from pestiferous and disease carrying insects, unsafe pest control practices and unscrupulous pest control operators.
- Plant Inspection - The Division of Plant Industry is the regulatory agency responsible for the implementation of laws, rules, regulations, and various programs pertaining to plants and plant pests.