Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Welfare Transition Programs
Programs and services include: child care and transportation assistance; substance and mental health treatment; child support enforcement programs; diversion programs to reduce domestic violence and child abuse; up-front diversion services to prevent families from going on welfare with one-time and emergency funding and services; relocation assistance; severance payments; and job training and employment assistance programs
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Child Care - View the latest information about child care programs in Florida.
- Child Support - Learn about child support services, guidelines, applications, and enforcement.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Domestic Violence - View information about safety planning, legal assistance, and domestic violence statistics.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Job Listing and Job Search Firms - Learn how to protect yourself from unscrupulous job listing and job search firms.
- Jobs - View resources for employment in Florida.
- Mental Health Counseling - Look up a practitioner and learn how to report unlicensed activity.
- Substance Abuse - This program offers a comprehensive system of prevention, emergency/detoxification, and treatment services for individuals and families at risk of or affected by substance abuse; to promote their safety, well-being, and self-sufficiency.