Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Alligators - Learn about the American Alligator in Florida.
- Aquaculture - This web site offers an introduction to the world of Florida aquaculture.
- Beaches - See a list of Florida beaches.
- Beaches and Coastal Systems - Learn about the 825 miles of sandy coastline fronting the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico and the Straits of Florida, one of Florida's most valuable natural resources.
- Birds - Earn a birding certificate or learn about Florida's birding trail.
- Boat Ramps - View a map of boat ramps in Florida.
- Camping - View a list of Florida campgrounds.
- Clean Marina Program - To meet both the letter and the spirit of environmental laws, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection is in partnership with both private and public entities in the marine industry to develop a Clean Marina Program.
- Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas - Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas (CAMA) manages 45 sites totaling nearly five million acres of submerged lands.
- Coral Reefs - Learn about Florida's many coral reefs.
- Endangered Species - Learn about threatened and endangered species in Florida.
- Everglades - Spanning the southern tip of the Florida peninsula and most of Florida Bay, Everglades National Park is the only subtropical preserve in North America.
- Fire and Forest Protection - Check out the latest long-range outlook for wildfire season.
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Learn more about freshwater and saltwater fishing, hunter safety, and manatees.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Fishing License - Purchase your Florida fishing licenses and permits online.
- Forest Recreation - In addition to providing outdoor recreation, state forest trails serve as outdoor classrooms for people of all ages to explore and learn.
- Forestry, Division of - The Division protects and manages the forest resources of Florida.
- Fossils - Learn about fossils in Florida.
- Hiking - Use the map on this site to find hiking trails in Florida.
- Hunting License - Purchase a state-issued hunting license online.
- Inland Navigation District - The Florida Inland Navigation District is a Special State Taxing District for the continued management and maintenance of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
- Land Protection - Learn how private landowners can protect cultural resources in their ownership.
- Lighthouses - The Florida Lighthouse Association, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization chartered by the State of Florida for the preservation of Florida lighthouses and maritime heritage.
- Manatees - Save the Manatee Club was started so the public could participate in conservation efforts to save endangered manatees from extinction.
- Maps - View and print a variety of state maps.
- Marina - The Florida Department of Environmental Protection formed the Clean Boating Partnership to work with private organizations such as Marine Industries Association of Florida in their commitment to improving the health and cleanliness of our waterways.
- MarineQuest - MarineQuest is the annual open house for the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute.
- Panthers - Learn about the state animal, the elusive endangered Florida panther.
- Park Guide - Find a park, get camping and lodging information, learn about things to do, or become a volunteer.
- Project WILD - Project WILD is an interdisciplinary conservation and environmental education program emphasizing wildlife designed for educators of kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- Recreation, Outdoor - More than 5 million acres of mostly undeveloped land, the largest wildlife management area system in the country, offer remote getaways for outdoor lovers in every corner of the state.
- Rocks and Minerals - Read about rocks and minerals commonly found in Florida.
- Saltwater Fishing - Access links to licensing and permitting and read about regulations and fishing resources.
- Sea Turtles - The mission of the program at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is to promote the recovery of threatened and endangered marine turtles through research, management and education.
- Springs - Experience the magic of Florida springs and learn about threats to their future and how to protect nature's gems.
- State Parks - Use this site to keep abreast of all the happenings at Florida State Parks.
- Summer Camps - Locate summer camps in Florida.
- Trails and Greenways - A list of trails in Florida to be explored by canoe, on foot, or on horseback.
- Trailwalker Program - The best way to learn about a state forest is to experience it first hand, and this is what the Florida State Forests Trailwalker program is all about.
- U.S. Government - View a variety of federal government resources.
- Waterfowl - Here you can learn about Florida's wetlands, resident waterfowl species, and migratory waterfowl that spend only a portion of the year in Florida's vast wetlands.
- Wildlife - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission manages fish and wildlife resources for their long-term well-being and the benefit of people.
- Wildlife Viewing - Find information about 137 wildlife viewing destinations around the state and learn about a selection of the most fascinating wildlife species in Florida.
- Wildlife Violations - Floridians can report fish and wildlife law violations online.
- Wineries and Vineyards - Learn about the history of winemaking and locate wineries and vineyards in Florida.
- Youth Angling Education Program - Hooked on Fishing - Not on Drugs is an angling education program for youth designed to teach about fishing skills, benefits of fishing, aquatic ecology and conservation, drug prevention and keeping kids drug free.
- Youth Camps - Get information about The Everglades Youth Conservation Camp, The Joe Budd Aquatic Education Center Fish Camp, The Ocala Conservation Youth Camp, and Three Lakes/Prairie Lakes Primitive Camping.