Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Wildlife Trappers, Nuisance
The Nuisance Wildlife Trapping Permit does not authorize the taking of nuisance alligators. Additionally, nuisance trappers taking venomous reptiles are required to have a venomous reptile license. If you need to report a nuisance alligator, you should contact the regional nuisance-alligator coordinator in the region in which you reside.
- Alligators - Learn about the American Alligator in Florida.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Learn more about freshwater and saltwater fishing, hunter safety, and manatees.
- Hunting - Read the hunting handbook, learn about special opportunity and quota hunts, and view hunting forecasts.
- Hunting License - Purchase a state-issued hunting license online.
- Panthers - Learn about the state animal, the elusive endangered Florida panther.
- Recreation, Outdoor - More than 5 million acres of mostly undeveloped land, the largest wildlife management area system in the country, offer remote getaways for outdoor lovers in every corner of the state.
- Sea Turtles - The mission of the program at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is to promote the recovery of threatened and endangered marine turtles through research, management and education.
- Wildlife - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission manages fish and wildlife resources for their long-term well-being and the benefit of people.
- Wildlife Viewing - Find information about 137 wildlife viewing destinations around the state and learn about a selection of the most fascinating wildlife species in Florida.
- Wildlife Violations - Floridians can report fish and wildlife law violations online.