Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Data and Maps
- Geologic History - Florida's geologic history begins deep beneath its surface where ancient rocks indicate that Florida was once a part of northwest Africa.
- Geological Survey - The Florida Geological Survey (FGS) is the only agency in the State of Florida which collects, stores, interprets, maintains, and publishes geologic and hydrogeologic data from throughout the State.
- Highway Mileage - Use this site to calculate the distance between two cities in Florida.
- Hydrogeology - Hydrogeology is the study of ground water with emphasis given to its chemistry, modes of movement, and relation to the geologic environment.
- Interstate Exit Numbers - Florida exit numbers have been changed from consecutive exit numbers to milepost numbers.
- Maps - View and print a variety of state maps.