Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Sinkholes are only one of many kinds of karst landforms, which include caves, disappearing streams, springs, and underground drainage systems, all of which occur in Florida.
- Emergency Management Programs - These programs help to rebuild lives and communities that have been impacted by a major disaster, and to reduce the impact of future disasters through mitigation.
- Environmental Emergencies - The Bureau of Emergency Response responds to situations that represent an imminent hazard to public health, welfare and safety, or the environment, and protects the public safety and the environment through organization of resources.
- Home Insurance Rates - View a list of premiums based on current effective rates, using specific examples.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Hydrogeology - Hydrogeology is the study of ground water with emphasis given to its chemistry, modes of movement, and relation to the geologic environment.
- Springs - Experience the magic of Florida springs and learn about threats to their future and how to protect nature's gems.