Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Rising up from deep within the aquifer, cool clear water flows from hundreds of springs that dot the Florida landscape. Florida springs are natural wonders to treasure.
- Aquaculture - This web site offers an introduction to the world of Florida aquaculture.
- Beaches - See a list of Florida beaches.
- Camping - View a list of Florida campgrounds.
- Coral Reefs - Learn about Florida's many coral reefs.
- Diving - See Florida in a brand new way when you strap on a mask and fins and glide to new depths.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Inland Navigation District - The Florida Inland Navigation District is a Special State Taxing District for the continued management and maintenance of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
- Manatees - Save the Manatee Club was started so the public could participate in conservation efforts to save endangered manatees from extinction.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Park Guide - Find a park, get camping and lodging information, learn about things to do, or become a volunteer.
- Project WILD - Project WILD is an interdisciplinary conservation and environmental education program emphasizing wildlife designed for educators of kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- Recreation, Outdoor - More than 5 million acres of mostly undeveloped land, the largest wildlife management area system in the country, offer remote getaways for outdoor lovers in every corner of the state.
- Seaports - View a list of Florida seaports.
- Sinkholes - Learn about sinkholes, a common feature of Florida's landscape.
- Sports - View a list of professional sports teams in Florida.
- State Parks - Use this site to keep abreast of all the happenings at Florida State Parks.
- Trails and Greenways - A list of trails in Florida to be explored by canoe, on foot, or on horseback.
- Trailwalker Program - The best way to learn about a state forest is to experience it first hand, and this is what the Florida State Forests Trailwalker program is all about.
- Waterfowl - Here you can learn about Florida's wetlands, resident waterfowl species, and migratory waterfowl that spend only a portion of the year in Florida's vast wetlands.
- Wildlife - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission manages fish and wildlife resources for their long-term well-being and the benefit of people.
- Wildlife Viewing - Find information about 137 wildlife viewing destinations around the state and learn about a selection of the most fascinating wildlife species in Florida.
- Wildlife Violations - Floridians can report fish and wildlife law violations online.
- Youth Angling Education Program - Hooked on Fishing - Not on Drugs is an angling education program for youth designed to teach about fishing skills, benefits of fishing, aquatic ecology and conservation, drug prevention and keeping kids drug free.