Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Youth Angling Education Program
HOFNOD's mission to promote and educate the public about the sport of fishing, thereby increasing participation in fishing and stewardship of aquatic resources.
- Aquaculture - This web site offers an introduction to the world of Florida aquaculture.
- Boat Ramps - View a map of boat ramps in Florida.
- Clean Marina Program - To meet both the letter and the spirit of environmental laws, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection is in partnership with both private and public entities in the marine industry to develop a Clean Marina Program.
- Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas - Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas (CAMA) manages 45 sites totaling nearly five million acres of submerged lands.
- Coastal Management Program - The Florida Coastal Management Program is based on a network of agencies implementing 23 statutes that protect and enhance the state's natural, cultural and economic coastal resources.
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Learn more about freshwater and saltwater fishing, hunter safety, and manatees.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Fishing License - Purchase your Florida fishing licenses and permits online.
- Just Read, Florida! - The unequivocal goal of Just Read, Florida! is for all students in Florida to be able to read on grade level or higher throughout their school years by 2012.
- Kid's Online Sunshine - Kids can take a capitol tour, learn fun facts, and play games and puzzles.
- Kid's Page - Kids can learn about state symbols, Florida history, Seminole history, the capitol, and Florida governors.
- Kid's Page, Environment - View the Kids Page from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Kid's Safety Page - This site offers questions and answers to help kids protect themselves and handle emergencies.
- Kids' Agriculture Corner - Kids can learn about agriculture through a variety of fun activities.
- MarineQuest - MarineQuest is the annual open house for the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Project WILD - Project WILD is an interdisciplinary conservation and environmental education program emphasizing wildlife designed for educators of kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- Recreation, Outdoor - More than 5 million acres of mostly undeveloped land, the largest wildlife management area system in the country, offer remote getaways for outdoor lovers in every corner of the state.
- Red Tide - Get information about red tide from the Division of Aquaculture.
- Saltwater Fishing - Access links to licensing and permitting and read about regulations and fishing resources.
- Sports - View a list of professional sports teams in Florida.
- Springs - Experience the magic of Florida springs and learn about threats to their future and how to protect nature's gems.
- Summer Camps - Locate summer camps in Florida.
- Trails and Greenways - A list of trails in Florida to be explored by canoe, on foot, or on horseback.