Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Business and Professional Regulation
- Accountants, Regulation of - The Department of Business and Professional Regulation - Division of Certified Public Accounting provides information for consumers and for prospective and current CPAs.
- Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco, Regulation of - Learn about licensing, auditing and enforcement at the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.
- Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Delinquencies (Public Records) - Search for delinquencies reported to Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco.
- Business Taxes - Get information on business taxes from the Department of Revenue.
- Construction, Licensing of - Read about board meetings, licensing, and worker's compensation.
- Contractors - Learn the difference between different classes of construction contractors.
- Corporations Online (Public Inquiry) - Enter the name of a corporation to retrieve a corporate name list or a trademark name list.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- Fictitious Name Inquiry - Obtain a fictitious name list or view fictitious name filings by county.
- Licensing, Business - The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) is a $1.5 billion agency regulating one million professionals and businesses across some 200 licensee categories.
- Licensing, Professional - Read about licenses for professions such as real estate appraisal, engineering and contracting.
- Pari-Mutuel Wagering, Regulation of - The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering regulates thoroughbred racing, harness racing, greyhound racing, jai alai and cardrooms located at pari-mutuel facilities.
- Securities and Finance Licensing Records - Download licensing records, legal opinions, or a list of credit counselors.