Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Anthrax - The Florida Department of Health offers information on how to handle the Anthrax threat.
- Domestic Security - FDLE is engaged in the coordination of domestic security issues and responses in our state as well as working to foster a positive and functional relationship with federal offices responsible for safeguarding our nation.
- Emergency Management Programs - These programs help to rebuild lives and communities that have been impacted by a major disaster, and to reduce the impact of future disasters through mitigation.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Immunization - The Bureau of Immunization focuses on protecting Floridians from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Terrorism - Learn what to do before, during and after a terrorist incident.