Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Child Care - View the latest information about child care programs in Florida.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Citizenship/Naturalization - Obtain information on becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Literacy Resource Center - Find a variety of literacy resources and learn how to become a literacy volunteer.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Mental Health Counseling - Look up a practitioner and learn how to report unlicensed activity.
- Schools - View a list of Florida districts and schools, or view a geographical map of Florida schools.