Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Health Care Risk Management
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Reports & Guides - Download reports and guides regarding a variety of health issues.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- HIPAA - The Department of Health has implemented HIPAA privacy practices, which provide individuals who receive care from the agency with certain rights.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.