Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Administrative Code, Florida - The Florida Administrative Code on the Web provides citizens direct access to adopted rules and regulations affecting all Floridians.
- Florida State Senate, Contact Information - Find your legislators by zip code, contact your supervisor of elections, or find links to Senators' home pages and to district maps.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Legal Proceedings - View a notification of legal proceedings listing from the Florida Office of Statewide Prosecution.
- Legislature, Florida - Learn about the House and Senate, Statutes, Constitution, and Laws of Florida, and Legislative and Executive Branch Lobbyists.
- Libraries - Find links to a variety of libraries, including the Legislative Library, Florida Library Jobline, and Library of Congress.
- Library - Use a map to see a list of all the libraries within a county.
- Library Catalog - View the online resources and databases in the State Library Catalog.
- Library, Online Database - This resource contains a wealth of information about most of the libraries in the state.
- Lobbyists - View a directory of registered legislative lobbyists.
- Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability, Office of - OPPAGA examines agencies and programs to improve services and cut costs when directed by state law, the presiding officers, or the Joint Legislative Auditing Committee.