Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Florida Developmental Disabilities Council will accomplish its mission by supporting innovative initiatives that demonstrate new approaches to enhance the independence, productivity, inclusion and self-determination of individuals with developmental disabilities in all facets of community life.
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Blind Services - Review information about programs and services available through Florida Blind Services.
- Civil Rights - Learn about the Title VII Civil Rights Program in Florida.
- Community Relations Service - This program focuses on preventing or diffusing community conflicts and tensions arising from differences in the community of race, religion, ethnicity, color, ancestry, sexual orientation or national origin within Florida.
- Disabled Parking - Get an application form and information for obtaining a Disabled Parking Permit.
- Discrimination - The Florida Commission on Human Relations is dedicated to eliminating discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or familial status.
- Drug Prices - This website was developed by Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers find the lowest price in their area for their prescription drugs.
- Education Benefits, Children of Disabled or Deceased Veterans - Learn about scholarships for dependent children of disabled or deceased Florida veterans.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Hospice - Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. will strive to assure excellence and expand access to hospice care, and to advocate for the needs of those in the final phases of life.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Literacy Resource Center - Find a variety of literacy resources and learn how to become a literacy volunteer.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medical Discount Cards - Read about how programs that involve the purchase of a medical discount card or joining a medical discount plan are not health insurance and probably are not regulated by the State of Florida.
- Nursing Home Guide - Learn how to select a nursing home, learn about alternatives to nursing homes, or conduct a search for nursing home locations.
- Nursing Home Watch List - View nursing homes on the Agency for Health Care Administration's watch list.
- Talking Book Library Services, Bureau of Braille and - The Bureau serves over 41,500 Florida customers who cannot use regular print due to a visual, physical, or reading disability.
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of - This Division is a statewide employment resource for businesses and people with disabilities that works to enable individuals with disabilities to obtain and keep employment.