Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Food stamp benefits are intended to supplement other household income and may only be used to purchase food. Other household items such as cleaning supplies, paper goods, clothes, alcohol or tobacco products may not be purchased with Food Stamps.
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Economic Self Sufficiency - ACCESS Florida provides assistance to low income families through the Food Stamp, Medicaid and Temporary Cash Assistance Programs.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medical Discount Cards - Read about how programs that involve the purchase of a medical discount card or joining a medical discount plan are not health insurance and probably are not regulated by the State of Florida.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Repossession, Automobile - Learn your rights in the event that your vehicle is repossessed.
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of - This Division is a statewide employment resource for businesses and people with disabilities that works to enable individuals with disabilities to obtain and keep employment.
- Welfare Transition Programs - The goal of the Welfare Transition Program in Florida is to emphasize work, self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility, and to enable welfare recipients to move from welfare to work.
- Workers Compensation - Read frequently asked questions, publications, and statistics.
- Workforce Innovation, Agency for - Get information for job seekers and business about employment listings and unemployment services.