Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Children and Families, Department of
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Child Care - View the latest information about child care programs in Florida.
- Child Support - Learn about child support services, guidelines, applications, and enforcement.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Community-Based Care - The overarching strategy of Community-Based Care is to build partnerships in the community and to significantly impact, in innovative positive ways, the outcomes, quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of services in the community.
- Economic Self Sufficiency - ACCESS Florida provides assistance to low income families through the Food Stamp, Medicaid and Temporary Cash Assistance Programs.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Foster Care - Learn general information about foster care, take a questionnaire to see if you are ready to be a foster parent, or learn about other ways to help.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- Hospice - Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. will strive to assure excellence and expand access to hospice care, and to advocate for the needs of those in the final phases of life.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Immunization - The Bureau of Immunization focuses on protecting Floridians from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- KidCare - Florida Kidcare is state health insurance for uninsured children under age 19.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Missing Children - This program provides liaison among citizens, private organizations and law enforcement officials regarding missing children information.
- Parent Helpline - Parent Helpline provides a toll-free 24 hour counseling service for parents feeling overwhelmed or stressed with the responsibilities of parenting.
- Pre-K - Learn about Florida's Prekindergarten program, which offers high-quality learning opportunities for every four-year-old in Florida.
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of - This Division is a statewide employment resource for businesses and people with disabilities that works to enable individuals with disabilities to obtain and keep employment.
- Welfare Transition Programs - The goal of the Welfare Transition Program in Florida is to emphasize work, self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility, and to enable welfare recipients to move from welfare to work.
- Workers Compensation - Read frequently asked questions, publications, and statistics.
- Workforce Innovation, Agency for - Get information for job seekers and business about employment listings and unemployment services.