Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
We have a great listing of resources for and about children in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information about adoption or foster care, are interested in mentoring, or want to help your teen get a learner's permit, we can help.
Our large selection of Florida resources for and about children allows you to find out about many programs relating to children in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for assistance from Children's Medical Services, or more information about summer camps, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Adoption - Learn about Florida's Adoption Program through the Florida Department of Children & Families.
- Child Abuse - Learn definitions of child abuse and how to report it.
- Child Care - View the latest information about child care programs in Florida.
- Child Labor - View components of Florida's Child Labor Program.
- Child Support - Learn about child support services, guidelines, applications, and enforcement.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- First Time Driver - Take the alcohol and drug education course required for first-time drivers and review hundreds of test questions to prepare for the Learners Permit exam online.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Foster Care - Learn general information about foster care, take a questionnaire to see if you are ready to be a foster parent, or learn about other ways to help.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Mentoring - Learn how to become a mentor, find a mentor for a child, get your organization involved in mentoring, or start and run a mentoring organization.
- Missing Children - This program provides liaison among citizens, private organizations and law enforcement officials regarding missing children information.
- Parent Helpline - Parent Helpline provides a toll-free 24 hour counseling service for parents feeling overwhelmed or stressed with the responsibilities of parenting.
- Summer Camps - Locate summer camps in Florida.
- Youth Angling Education Program - Hooked on Fishing - Not on Drugs is an angling education program for youth designed to teach about fishing skills, benefits of fishing, aquatic ecology and conservation, drug prevention and keeping kids drug free.
- Youth Camps - Get information about The Everglades Youth Conservation Camp, The Joe Budd Aquatic Education Center Fish Camp, The Ocala Conservation Youth Camp, and Three Lakes/Prairie Lakes Primitive Camping.