Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Florida beaches are some of the most renowned and beautiful beaches in the United States. Many of our beautiful Florida state parks are also some of the best beaches in the state. Some of the most popular destinations in the state, including Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Destin, Florida all have delightful beaches.
Due to our beautiful Florida weather patterns, you can enjoy our beaches for much of the year. With warm climates, crystal clear waters and plenty of activities, a trip to any of our Florida beaches will be exciting and memorable.
- Beach Water Quality - Learn about how the Florida Healthy Beaches Program and the Bureau of Beaches and Coastal Systems work to monitor and improve the water quality of Florida's beaches.
- Beaches - See a list of Florida beaches.
- Beaches and Coastal Systems - Learn about the 825 miles of sandy coastline fronting the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico and the Straits of Florida, one of Florida's most valuable natural resources.
- Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas - Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas (CAMA) manages 45 sites totaling nearly five million acres of submerged lands.
- Coastal Management Program - The Florida Coastal Management Program is based on a network of agencies implementing 23 statutes that protect and enhance the state's natural, cultural and economic coastal resources.
- Coral Reefs - Learn about Florida's many coral reefs.
- Inland Navigation District - The Florida Inland Navigation District is a Special State Taxing District for the continued management and maintenance of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
- Red Tide - Get information about red tide from the Division of Aquaculture.
- Seaports - View a list of Florida seaports.